Monday, January 18, 2010

working on the last part of my triology





































During class this last semester, I started working on a new project of mixed media. The project became all about women. I had completed 2 panels, but thought this needed a 3rd. I have finally painted 3 more panels that fit into this work. I would love any feedback, or ideas from all of you... I am also including some of my recent polymer clay work... I have been working alot with tribal beads. These have been fun to create.

1 comment:

  1. Great Tribal Cane and Bone Beads Nancy! I didn't realize you had posted these from the tutorial here. I like how you put the beads together into jewelry. The bracelets are cool too! Nice to see you trying this style out. It suits you!

    Your other artworks are moving. I especially love the crying girl behind the red scarf. Lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete