Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well, I am working on organizing my stash... whoo got through my scrap bend today and finally color coded them.... I have collected so much stash over the years. If you are a crafter or artist you know, we do not like to throw any of our supplies away.... (we might find just the right use for this thing a ma gig). Yea, the long cold winter is almost over. Today it's not quite sunny, but the temperature is warmer.
I feel like a failure this semester, my health has been acting up, and I withdrew this semester, I knew that I would never catch up with my art/sculpture projects. That hasnt' stopped me from being constructive at home.... and messy. I have completed a few mini wall quilts, started back painting.
I had to laugh the other day one of the ladies was talking about how lil time she has to complete tasks.... she stated she had to let something go... and that was shaving her legs, she stated that she had found a use for her shaving cream in her art. I thought about her statement, had a great laugh, and wondered about how many things I let go, due to time...or is it pure procastination.
As my mounds of material build up around me and piles of left overs from this project and that. my desk is almost to full to type, and I'm finding it hard to find things... I guess unfortuantely its time for spring cleaning...but I have to go to the grocery store, fix dinner, do the dishes, and of course make time for american idol...
Guess, I'll be happy with my well sorted box of scrap fabric, and shoot for another goal tomorrow.... Have a wonderful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment